Saturday, May 23, 2009

I Couldn't Care Less about Maddonna

To be honest, I do not want to waste my precious brain powers to write a serious piece on the "Material Girl". I don't know her and I don't want to get to know her. I've never met her, and I wouldn't care if I did meet her. She's old and ugly. This vile singer, if you can call her that, makes atrocious music, if you can call it that, and will not give up the stage.

So if you haven't noticed so far, in this blog all I intend to do is rag on this sagging piece horse dung that you call an article. Okay so what if Madonna fell of a horse? Is she dead?! NO?! Does she suffer from brain damage?! NO?! Do I care if she did or didn't...NO!!! Later on in the article, it is revealed that her and her man friend Guy Ritchie are getting a devorce... and once again I DON'T CARE!!!

No further remarks.

Thank You for listening.

Purpose: To rag on Madonna

Intened Audience: People like me that just don't care about celebrity gossip.

No comments: