Monday, May 18, 2009

...Jammin' With Lil' John...

Hien: Hi, can I order a large regular coffee and a blueberry bran muffin please?

Lil' John: YEAH!

(Ten seconds have gone by)

Hien: Uh...ok. When are you going make that coffee and get that muffin?

Lil' John: WHAT!?

Hien: ... I asked you to get my coffee and muffin. Don't get offended, you do work here right?

Lil' John: YEAH!

Hien: So then get me what I asked for!

Lil' John: OKAY!

(Another ten seconds have passed)

Hien: See, you're doing that thing again.

Lil' John: WHAT!?

Hien: That thing where I ask you to get me my coffee and muffin and you don't get it. May I speak to your manager please?

Lil' John: WHAT!?

Hien: Can I speak--

Lil' John: WHAT!?

Hien: Can--

Lil' John: WHAT!?

Hien: MOTHERFU--

Lil' John: OKAY!

Hien: Wait a minute... you look quite familiar. Are you...You're Lil' John! No way, you're Lil' John?

Lil' John: YEAH!

Hien: It all makes sense now. I'm on a TV show aren't I?

Lil' John: YEAH! WHAT! OKAY! OKAY, OKAY, OKAY, OKAY, YEAH, YEAH, WHAT, WHAT, YEAH, WHAT, OKAY OVERLOAD!!!!

(Lil' John explodes into bits and exposes that he was a robot all this time)

Hien: Great now I'm going to be half an hour late for class now...

Purpose: Just for laughs and to show Ms. C what really went on that day I came back half an hour later than usual.

Intended Audience: Ages 16-19. For all the people who have gone to the Tim Horton's on O'Connor and Coxwell and have to put up with you know who. That evil Bit-- WHAT!?

No comments: